The Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the center. The Director will work alongside the owner and communicate about daily operations. This is a 24-Hour a day on-call position.
1. At least five (5) years on-going experience in childcare with demonstrated effectiveness and increased responsibility. Prefer undergraduate degree in child development, AA, or CDA.
2. 40-hour Director’s training.
3. Shows Initiative.
4. Demonstrates positive attitudes toward children, employees, parents, and job.
5. Will attend continuing education seminars and workshops (a minimum of 20 hours per calendar year) as requested.
We are looking for a qualified Toddler Teacher to prepare small children for learning through play. You will teach them important elements that they will encounter soon after they enter school life. A preschool teacher must have a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and toddler educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention. The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education.
1. Develop a careful and creative program suitable for toddler children.
2. Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
3. Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
4. Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments.
5. Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.).
6. Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
7. Track children’s progress and report to parents.
8. Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and learning abilities.
9. Collaborate with other educators.
10. Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
1. Proven experience as a Toddler, Infant, and Preschool Teacher.
2. Excellent understanding of the principles of child development educational methods.
3. Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms.
4. Excellent communication and instructional skills.
5. Ability to act as mediator between children.
6. Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable.
7. Certification in child CPR.
8. Associate degree in education or relevant field.
9. Valid licence to practice profession (CDA).
10. Willingness or ability to take online courses with bright from the start.
1. Assist the director in marketing of the business online, in-person, mail, email etc. of a daycare center.
2. Assist the director with planning, managing, and directing a childcare program.
3. Teach and monitor children when needed (very important).
4. Maintain center paperwork, keeping files on each child and proof of meeting government regulations.
5. Supervise and evaluate teachers.
6. Understanding of the Georgia Pre-K and the CACFP (Food) program.
7. Provide mentoring and training to help teachers improve their skills.
8. Work with the director and teachers to establish, evaluate, and revise curriculum.
9. Must meet basic requirements of local childcare regulatory agency.
10. Previous teaching in a licensed early childhood program preferred.
11. Planning and Reviewing Lesson plans.
12. Facilitating professional Learning.
13. Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children.
14. Must be able to lift to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for facilitating of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
15. Must be able to properly lift infants into and out of a crib.
1. 2 year/Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education is preferred.
2. Willing to receive childcare certification if candidate does not have already.
3. Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
4. Bookkeeping experience is preferred.
5. Completed at least two (2) full year of experience working under supervision primarily with preschoolers in a licensed childcare center, nursery school, church-operated school, or similar setting.
6. CPR/First Aid certification is preferred.
7. Conducts tours and provide interested families with information about our program.
8. Plans and coordinates field trips.
9. Understands and assists staff members with developmentally appropriate practice in Early Childhood Education.
10. Implements and supervises staff members with company policies and procedures.
11. Supervises opening/closing staff and ensures building is secure at the end of each day.
12. Assist teachers with managing behavior problems.